Example building 64 bit gvim/vim with perl support on Windows 7
- I used to build 32 bit Vim with perl support using mingw regularly, but stopped when I got 64 bit Windows 7 since my attempts at building a 64 bit version failed.
Some hours ago, I got the latest vim sources using mercurial, and succeeded at building gvim and vim with support for 64 bit perl. The MinGW64 I used was:
The following commands were issued from a .bat file that had the lines "@set USERNAME=<name>" and "@set USERDOMAIN=<doman>":
and a similar one with both GUI and OLE set to yes.
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.