Re: Make %D(enter dir) in 'errorformat` work but without noticing it in quickfix list

  • Nikolay Shirokovskiy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
      Thanx Ben. I'll check it out later, looks like I will need time to use this approach.

      To be honest I thougth there is some straightforward way of doing this, I hoped I just miss something with those "-" prefixes.

      On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:10 PM, Ben Fritz <fritzophrenic@...> wrote:
      On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:24:10 AM UTC-6, Nick Shyrokovskiy wrote:
      > Hi, everyone.
      >
      > This is from compiler/gcc.vim
      >
      > \%D%*\\a[%*\\d]:\ Entering\ directory\ `%f',
      > \%X%*\\a[%*\\d]:\ Leaving\ directory\ `%f',
      > \%D%*\\a:\ Entering\ directory\ `%f',
      > \%X%*\\a:\ Leaving\ directory\ `%f',
      >
      > and it works great with recursive make, but I don't want to see
      > messages like 'Entering..' in quickfix list. I tried %-X and %-D but
      > it doesn't change the inclusion. What can I do?

      I like folding my quickfix list to show just "error" "warning" and "info" messages. These may help give you a starting point:

      http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Folding_with_Regular_Expression
      http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Fold_quickfix_list_on_directory_or_file_names