Re: cannot unsubscribe

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
      On 19/02/13 12:43, Franco wrote:
      > It seems I cannot unsubscribe from this mailing list.

      > one. I received the confirmation but replying lead to nothing (vim.org address)
      > and to a
      >
      >> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

      >> Technical details of permanent failure:
      >> RpcError
      >
      > error. I don't have spam filtered, so I wonder what's happening. Thanks in
      > advance
      >
      > -Franco

      Maybe you could go to http://groups.google.com/groups/mysubs and, if
      vim_use is listed there, turn its rightmost rolldown to either "No
      Email" or "Unsubscribe".

      Where humor is concerned there are no standards -- no one can say what
      is good or bad, although you can be sure that everyone will.
      -- John Kenneth Galbraith

    • stosss
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
        On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:50 AM, Tony Mechelynck
        <antoine.mechelynck@...> wrote:
        > On 19/02/13 12:43, Franco wrote:
        >>
        >> It seems I cannot unsubscribe from this mailing list.

        >> one. I received the confirmation but replying lead to nothing (vim.org
        >> address)
        >> and to a
        >>
        >>> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

        >>> Technical details of permanent failure:
        >>> RpcError
        >>

        >> error. I don't have spam filtered, so I wonder what's happening. Thanks in
        >> advance
        >>
        >> -Franco
        >>

        > Maybe you could go to http://groups.google.com/groups/mysubs and, if vim_use
        > is listed there, turn its rightmost rolldown to either "No Email" or
        > "Unsubscribe".

        I took a look there for my own. The only option there that might work
        for him is "No Email" "Unsubscribe" was not there. I am not going to
        try it to find out if it works.