Re: cannot unsubscribe

  • Marco
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
      On 2013–02–19 Franco wrote:

      > > Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

      > > Technical details of permanent failure:
      > > RpcError

      Sorry, I can't help with that, but I can confirm this behaviour. It
      took quite some time (don't remember, maybe 1-2 days) until the
      request was processed and I also got these mails. Something is
      apparently not set up correctly.

      Marco
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
        On 19/02/13 12:43, Franco wrote:
        > It seems I cannot unsubscribe from this mailing list.

        > one. I received the confirmation but replying lead to nothing (vim.org address)
        > and to a
        >
        >> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

        >> Technical details of permanent failure:
        >> RpcError
        >
        > error. I don't have spam filtered, so I wonder what's happening. Thanks in
        > advance
        >
        > -Franco

        Maybe you could go to http://groups.google.com/groups/mysubs and, if
        vim_use is listed there, turn its rightmost rolldown to either "No
        Email" or "Unsubscribe".

        Where humor is concerned there are no standards -- no one can say what
        is good or bad, although you can be sure that everyone will.
        -- John Kenneth Galbraith

      • stosss
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
          On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:50 AM, Tony Mechelynck
          <antoine.mechelynck@...> wrote:
          > On 19/02/13 12:43, Franco wrote:
          >>
          >> It seems I cannot unsubscribe from this mailing list.

          >> one. I received the confirmation but replying lead to nothing (vim.org
          >> address)
          >> and to a
          >>
          >>> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

          >>> Technical details of permanent failure:
          >>> RpcError
          >>

          >> error. I don't have spam filtered, so I wonder what's happening. Thanks in
          >> advance
          >>
          >> -Franco
          >>

          > Maybe you could go to http://groups.google.com/groups/mysubs and, if vim_use
          > is listed there, turn its rightmost rolldown to either "No Email" or
          > "Unsubscribe".

          I took a look there for my own. The only option there that might work
          for him is "No Email" "Unsubscribe" was not there. I am not going to
          try it to find out if it works.