Re: Interest in a Belgian Vim usergroup for meetups?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      On 01/02/13 23:39, Jeroen Budts wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > After reading about the Vim Berlin and Vim London usergroup, who
      > regularly organize meetups, I started wondering if we can do the same in
      > Belgium.
      > Today I wrote some of my ideas down in a blogpost [1] to find out if
      > there is interest in this. If I can find some people who are willing to
      > attend and a few who want to do a short talk, I'm willing to organize a
      > first meetup at the Inuits [2] office (in Antwerp).
      >
      > Please let me know if you would be interested in joining such a meetup?
      > I think it would be a nice experience to meet other Vim users and
      > exchange knowledge about our beloved editor :)
      >
      > [1] http://budts.be/weblog/2013/02/belgian-vim-user-group-for-meetups
      > [2] http://inuits.eu
      >
      > kind regards,
      > Jeroen

      Maybe, maybe not. I'll be at FOSDEM but not the full weekend since I
      have a totally different meeting (where I have to be present) in a quite
      different part of town on Saturday afternoon. Where you run the best
      chance of finding me will be at the Mozilla stand or in the Mozilla room.

      You should not use your fireplace, because scientists now believe that,
      contrary to popular opinion, fireplaces actually remove heat from
      houses. Really, that's what scientists believe. In fact many
      scientists actually use their fireplaces to cool their houses in the
      summer. If you visit a scientist's house on a sultry August day,
      you'll find a cheerful fire roaring on the hearth and the scientist
      sitting nearby, remarking on how cool he is and drinking heavily.
      -- Dave Barry, "Postpetroleum Guzzler"