Re: Possible to stretch cursor on tab character?

  • neolus
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 29, 2013
      ah ok I found some hoops to jump through
      function! TabCursor()
      let currentchar = getline('.')[col('.')-1]
      if currentchar == ' '
      if mode() == "n"
      normal v
      redraw
      sleep 4m
      normal v
      endif
      highlight Cursor guibg=#0FF74A
      else
      highlight Cursor guibg=#7F97AA
      endif
      endfunction

      this is actually closer to what I had in mind, except ideally I would have
      it blink and highlight the current tab at every blink.