Re:

  • Charles E Campbell
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 15, 2013
      Tony Mechelynck wrote:
      > On 27/12/12 07:53, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
      >> http://www.elitetrades.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/zxmhtewfeum/gmm.html
      >>

      > Please disregard the message quoted above. It seems that some
      > application managed to send it to most people on my address book. I
      > have now changed my password.
      >
      > Je vous prie d'ignorer le message repris ci-dessus. Il semblerait
      > qu'une «application» (ou un virus, ou un cheval de Troie) ait réussi à
      > l'envoyer à la plupart des adresses sur mon carnet d'adresses. J'ai à
      > présent modifié mon mot de passe.
      Hello, Tony!

      OK, since you asked -- I'll disregard the message.

      Actually, its a good thing that you changed your password -- when things
      get sent from someone's email that they didn't deliberately send, its
      often a sign that someone lifted the email/login info off a public wifi.

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell