Re: Having trouble using conceal

  • HarleyPig
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
      On Wednesday, January 2, 2013 2:11:46 PM UTC-7, Charles Campbell wrote:
      > variable in the match/region: :help execute
      > syntax work in (whatever) section: :help syn-containedin

      Oh! Thanks ... I was looking for eval and it just wasn't making any sense for what I was trying to do. Now I've got

      execute 'syntax match myTimeStamp "' . g:timestamp_format_begin . '.*' . g:timestamp_format_delim . '" conceal containedin=.*Comment.*'

      and it's working fine. Thanks.

      > http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#HILINKS

      Interesting plugin ... along with some others. I don't suppose you have these in a publicly available repo somewhere?

      Nice ... I'm already using Align. Didn't realize you were the author.