Re: vim: vim plugin rate system

  • Marc Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2012
      Well - maybe often - but there are some well known cases where
      malicious downvotings have taken place - so just don't trust them.

      One famous example is vim-addon-manager:
      In the past it has had a good voting - and suddenly voting dropped.

      I could fetch the details from the dabase - I'm too lazy this time.

      I can digg up old posting why I think the voting is bad:
      It doesn't provide feedback to the programmer about how to improve a
      plugin. It just leads to bad feelings everywhere.

      Never ever trust votings anywhere on the internet unless you know
      votings were written by a friend.

      Marc Weber