Re: spam

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 29, 2012
      Gerald Klein wrote:

      > Yea that's a feather in your cap, your a viable human being that is
      > contributing to society in a constructive and useful way. I am glad you
      > feel good about yourself and no longer feel that the world has treated you
      > unfairly, forcing you to invade someones privacy with your own self serving
      > issues. Hooray for you.
      >
      > On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...>wrote:
      >
      > > Your just as insignificant as me except I can do porn and your not so
      > > usefull in that field..

      Please do not feed the trolls!

      Once in a while you will see messages that are unrelated to Vim,
      sometimes intentionally offensive. Either ignore them or reply directly
      to the sender, do NOT copy the list.

      In case of repeated trolling contact a moderator, if they haven't taken
      action already. In this case John already looked into it.

      204. You're being audited because you mailed your tax return to the IRC.

    • Charles E Campbell
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 15, 2013
        Tony Mechelynck wrote:
        > On 27/12/12 07:53, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
        >> http://www.elitetrades.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/zxmhtewfeum/gmm.html
        >>

        > Please disregard the message quoted above. It seems that some
        > application managed to send it to most people on my address book. I
        > have now changed my password.
        >
        > Je vous prie d'ignorer le message repris ci-dessus. Il semblerait
        > qu'une «application» (ou un virus, ou un cheval de Troie) ait réussi à
        > l'envoyer à la plupart des adresses sur mon carnet d'adresses. J'ai à
        > présent modifié mon mot de passe.
        Hello, Tony!

        OK, since you asked -- I'll disregard the message.

        Actually, its a good thing that you changed your password -- when things
        get sent from someone's email that they didn't deliberately send, its
        often a sign that someone lifted the email/login info off a public wifi.

        Regards,
        Chip Campbell