Re: spam

  • Gerald Klein
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 27, 2012
      Once again incomprehensible language, what does that even mean? The reasons for my emails are I am amused by a low life, bottom feeding, miscreant that still insists after all of this to publicly humiliate himself.

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
      Your a JOKE , all you do all day is piss people off , why are you even sending me email. ZI dont wanna be getting any of your shit???

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:40 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
      "Gerald Klein"

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:38 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
      I mean you must have a really small penis to talk like that.

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:37 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
      Your just as insignificant as me except I can do porn and your not so usefull in that field..

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:43 AM, Gerald Klein <jk@...> wrote:
      Ah Yes, Once again the justification of action. The quote is still 'root' not route, admit it was your illiteracy and you will feel better. Also if your going to spam your going to tip off potential losers with bad grammar and bad spelling.

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:30 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
      Money is the route of all evil because thats where your going if you want to be free now a days.

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:29 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
      Id like to say that some people have made a lot of money sending spam and your in denial that thats where all the money is because everyone and their mother has an email address and I can message them all for any amoun

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:23 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
      whats wrong is people are like sheep, your spam box isnt your computer and guns are my solution to evil people and shouldnt be comprimised by fuckheads like you that deserve to be shot.

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:19 AM, Gerald Klein <jk@...> wrote:
      No wonder you don't post a clear picture. Rant much? And so what is wrong with the fact that people don't want their computers polluted with useless messages being injected into there inbox's and forums. Oh and by the way, it is money is the 'root'  not route like a route you would drive on a trip. I have to thank you for one thing, spam aside you gave my morning email work a bit of a laugh I don't think I have every heard a spammer actually try to justify their actions full well knowing that what they are doing annoys people. But I am glad at least you can admit it's spam, there maybe hope for you, but then again you did mention guns and evil as 'alternatives' to your given profession.

      Gerald Klein DBA

      ContactMe@...

      www.geraldklein.com

      geraldklein.wordpress.com

      jk@...

      708-599-0352

      Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

      Linux registered user #548580

      Message 2 of 25 , Dec 27, 2012
        Like I said how does it feel? Was it good for you?

        On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:42 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
        Your just an annoying fuck that fills my email box up with crap

        On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:42 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
        At least when spammers give me a link , I have something interesting to look at for about 5 min..

        Message 3 of 25 , Dec 27, 2012
          On 27/12/12 07:53, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
          > http://www.elitetrades.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/zxmhtewfeum/gmm.html

          Please disregard the message quoted above. It seems that some
          application managed to send it to most people on my address book. I have
          now changed my password.

          Je vous prie d'ignorer le message repris ci-dessus. Il semblerait qu'une
          «application» (ou un virus, ou un cheval de Troie) ait réussi à
          l'envoyer à la plupart des adresses sur mon carnet d'adresses. J'ai à
          présent modifié mon mot de passe.

          Best regards, Tony.
          Amitiés, Antoine.
          --
          Bucy's Law:
          Nothing is ever accomplished by a reasonable man.

          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 28, 2012
            On 27/12/12 10:58, John Beckett wrote:
            > The message (no subject) that I am replying to consisted of a
            > single line which was a link to some website. It was almost
            > certainly spam, and possibly malware, and almost certainly was
            > spoofed (that is, the sender was NOT Tony).
            >
            > I have deleted the message from the Google Groups archive (but
            > it will be archived in many other places), and am replying
            > simply to alert people that we know it's spam, and all we can do
            > is wait until Google adjusts their system to reject future
            > attacks. Google has been MUCH better at rejecting spam in the
            > last couple of months (managers see a greatly reduced level of
            > spam attempts reaching the queue of messages needing approval to
            > be posted, and we haven't had any spoofed spam for a long time).
            >
            > John

            It could have been a symptom of a successful hacking of my gmail
            account. I found a message with some To: and Bcc: adresses which are
            part of my address book, but dated from a time (27 December between 8
            and 9 AM) when I wasn't at the computer. I have now changed my password,
            and I hope the intruding application (which Google had already partly
            "blocked") will now be stymied.

            ROBIN: (warily) And if you get a question wrong?
            ARTHUR: You are cast into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.
            ROBIN: Oh ... wacho!
            PICTURES LTD

          • Bram Moolenaar
            Message 5 of 25 , Dec 29, 2012
              Gerald Klein wrote:

              > Yea that's a feather in your cap, your a viable human being that is
              > contributing to society in a constructive and useful way. I am glad you
              > feel good about yourself and no longer feel that the world has treated you
              > unfairly, forcing you to invade someones privacy with your own self serving
              > issues. Hooray for you.
              >
              > On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...>wrote:
              >
              > > Your just as insignificant as me except I can do porn and your not so
              > > usefull in that field..

              Please do not feed the trolls!

              Once in a while you will see messages that are unrelated to Vim,
              sometimes intentionally offensive. Either ignore them or reply directly
              to the sender, do NOT copy the list.

              In case of repeated trolling contact a moderator, if they haven't taken
              action already. In this case John already looked into it.

              204. You're being audited because you mailed your tax return to the IRC.

            • Charles E Campbell
              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 15, 2013
                Tony Mechelynck wrote:
                > On 27/12/12 07:53, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
                >> http://www.elitetrades.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/zxmhtewfeum/gmm.html
                >>

                > Please disregard the message quoted above. It seems that some
                > application managed to send it to most people on my address book. I
                > have now changed my password.
                >
                > Je vous prie d'ignorer le message repris ci-dessus. Il semblerait
                > qu'une «application» (ou un virus, ou un cheval de Troie) ait réussi à
                > l'envoyer à la plupart des adresses sur mon carnet d'adresses. J'ai à
                > présent modifié mon mot de passe.
                Hello, Tony!

                OK, since you asked -- I'll disregard the message.

                Actually, its a good thing that you changed your password -- when things
                get sent from someone's email that they didn't deliberately send, its
                often a sign that someone lifted the email/login info off a public wifi.

                Regards,
                Chip Campbell