Re: spam

  • Dan Astle
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 27, 2012
      Your just as insignificant as me except I can do porn and your not so usefull in that field..

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:43 AM, Gerald Klein <jk@...> wrote:
      Ah Yes, Once again the justification of action. The quote is still 'root' not route, admit it was your illiteracy and you will feel better. Also if your going to spam your going to tip off potential losers with bad grammar and bad spelling.

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:30 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
      Money is the route of all evil because thats where your going if you want to be free now a days.

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:29 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
      Id like to say that some people have made a lot of money sending spam and your in denial that thats where all the money is because everyone and their mother has an email address and I can message them all for any amoun

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:23 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...> wrote:
      whats wrong is people are like sheep, your spam box isnt your computer and guns are my solution to evil people and shouldnt be comprimised by fuckheads like you that deserve to be shot.

      On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:19 AM, Gerald Klein <jk@...> wrote:
      No wonder you don't post a clear picture. Rant much? And so what is wrong with the fact that people don't want their computers polluted with useless messages being injected into there inbox's and forums. Oh and by the way, it is money is the 'root'  not route like a route you would drive on a trip. I have to thank you for one thing, spam aside you gave my morning email work a bit of a laugh I don't think I have every heard a spammer actually try to justify their actions full well knowing that what they are doing annoys people. But I am glad at least you can admit it's spam, there maybe hope for you, but then again you did mention guns and evil as 'alternatives' to your given profession.

      Gerald Klein DBA

      ContactMe@...

      www.geraldklein.com

      geraldklein.wordpress.com

      jk@...

      708-599-0352

      Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

      Linux registered user #548580

    • Dan Astle

                        Message 11 of 25 , Dec 27, 2012
                          On 27/12/12 07:53, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
                          > http://www.elitetrades.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/zxmhtewfeum/gmm.html

                          Please disregard the message quoted above. It seems that some
                          application managed to send it to most people on my address book. I have
                          now changed my password.

                          Je vous prie d'ignorer le message repris ci-dessus. Il semblerait qu'une
                          «application» (ou un virus, ou un cheval de Troie) ait réussi à
                          l'envoyer à la plupart des adresses sur mon carnet d'adresses. J'ai à
                          présent modifié mon mot de passe.

                          Best regards, Tony.
                          Amitiés, Antoine.
                          --
                          Bucy's Law:
                          Nothing is ever accomplished by a reasonable man.

                          Message 12 of 25 , Dec 28, 2012
                            On 27/12/12 10:58, John Beckett wrote:
                            > The message (no subject) that I am replying to consisted of a
                            > single line which was a link to some website. It was almost
                            > certainly spam, and possibly malware, and almost certainly was
                            > spoofed (that is, the sender was NOT Tony).
                            >
                            > I have deleted the message from the Google Groups archive (but
                            > it will be archived in many other places), and am replying
                            > simply to alert people that we know it's spam, and all we can do
                            > is wait until Google adjusts their system to reject future
                            > attacks. Google has been MUCH better at rejecting spam in the
                            > last couple of months (managers see a greatly reduced level of
                            > spam attempts reaching the queue of messages needing approval to
                            > be posted, and we haven't had any spoofed spam for a long time).
                            >
                            > John

                            It could have been a symptom of a successful hacking of my gmail
                            account. I found a message with some To: and Bcc: adresses which are
                            part of my address book, but dated from a time (27 December between 8
                            and 9 AM) when I wasn't at the computer. I have now changed my password,
                            and I hope the intruding application (which Google had already partly
                            "blocked") will now be stymied.

                            ROBIN: (warily) And if you get a question wrong?
                            ARTHUR: You are cast into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.
                            ROBIN: Oh ... wacho!
                            PICTURES LTD

                          • Bram Moolenaar
                            Message 13 of 25 , Dec 29, 2012
                              Gerald Klein wrote:

                              > Yea that's a feather in your cap, your a viable human being that is
                              > contributing to society in a constructive and useful way. I am glad you
                              > feel good about yourself and no longer feel that the world has treated you
                              > unfairly, forcing you to invade someones privacy with your own self serving
                              > issues. Hooray for you.
                              >
                              > On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Dan Astle <maximmagazine10@...>wrote:
                              >
                              > > Your just as insignificant as me except I can do porn and your not so
                              > > usefull in that field..

                              Please do not feed the trolls!

                              Once in a while you will see messages that are unrelated to Vim,
                              sometimes intentionally offensive. Either ignore them or reply directly
                              to the sender, do NOT copy the list.

                              In case of repeated trolling contact a moderator, if they haven't taken
                              action already. In this case John already looked into it.

                              204. You're being audited because you mailed your tax return to the IRC.

                            • Charles E Campbell
                              Message 14 of 25 , Jan 15, 2013
                                Tony Mechelynck wrote:
                                > On 27/12/12 07:53, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
                                >> http://www.elitetrades.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/zxmhtewfeum/gmm.html
                                >>

                                > Please disregard the message quoted above. It seems that some
                                > application managed to send it to most people on my address book. I
                                > have now changed my password.
                                >
                                > Je vous prie d'ignorer le message repris ci-dessus. Il semblerait
                                > qu'une «application» (ou un virus, ou un cheval de Troie) ait réussi à
                                > l'envoyer à la plupart des adresses sur mon carnet d'adresses. J'ai à
                                > présent modifié mon mot de passe.
                                Hello, Tony!

                                OK, since you asked -- I'll disregard the message.

                                Actually, its a good thing that you changed your password -- when things
                                get sent from someone's email that they didn't deliberately send, its
                                often a sign that someone lifted the email/login info off a public wifi.

                                Regards,
                                Chip Campbell