tmux and mapping

  • Gautier DI FOLCO
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
      Hi all,

      I have an issue with tmux (again), I'm trying to map <C-Up> and <C-Down>, but
      codes have changed, so, with a ^K I have remapped to [A and [B as follow:
      nmap [A ]e
      nmap [B [e

      But it doesn't work, have you got the same issue or an idea of the solution?

      For your help,
      Thanks by advance.

    • Christian Brabandt
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
        Hi Gautier!

        On Fr, 14 Dez 2012, Gautier DI FOLCO wrote:

        > I have an issue with tmux (again), I'm trying to map <C-Up> and <C-Down>,
        > but
        > codes have changed, so, with a ^K I have remapped to [A and [B as follow:
        > nmap [A ]e
        > nmap [B [e
        >
        > But it doesn't work, have you got the same issue or an idea of the solution?

        http://vimhelp.appspot.com/vim_faq.txt.html#faq-20.4

        regards,
        Christian
        --
        Ich will Frauen nicht verstehen, sondern begreifen.

      • Gautier DI FOLCO
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
          2012/12/14 Christian Brabandt <cblists@...>
          Hi Gautier!

          On Fr, 14 Dez 2012, Gautier DI FOLCO wrote:

          > I have an issue with tmux (again), I'm trying to map <C-Up> and <C-Down>,
          > but
          > codes have changed, so, with a ^K I have remapped to [A and [B as follow:
          > nmap [A ]e
          > nmap [B [e
          >
          > But it doesn't work, have you got the same issue or an idea of the solution?

          http://vimhelp.appspot.com/vim_faq.txt.html#faq-20.4

          regards,
          Christian

          Thanks, I didn't know this site and the fact that ^K and ^V were differents.

          Thanks.