Re: spell check latex German umlauts

  • Andreas Groh
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 14, 2012
      > Hi,
      >
      > I am not sure if that will help, but at least you may try. You can
      > change the isk setting (:help isk). To do that in a tex file, assuming
      > that you use the standard syntax file, you should change the value of
      > g:tex_isk in your vimrc file. Changing isk directly will not help.
      >
      > Best,
      > Marcin

      Hello Marcin,

      Thanks for the hint. I add the double quotes to the tex_isk variable. In
      this way it is recognised as part of the word and commands like b, w, *
      work on the whole word. But unfortunately the spell checker doesn't care
      about it.
      However, thanks for trying to provide a solution for the problem I
      described.

      Best regards.

      Andreas