Remove directory

  • niva
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012

      Is it possible to remove directory from Vim command.

      I don't see it in the help. Just "delete(" for files.

      I would like to avoid using system( and call del system command under Seven.

      Thanks

    • Ben Fritz
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
        On Friday, December 14, 2012 6:57:59 AM UTC-6, niva wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Is it possible to remove directory from Vim command.
        >
        > I don't see it in the help. Just "delete(" for files.
        >
        > I would like to avoid using system( and call del system command under Seven.
        >
        > Thanks

        I don't think it's possible with a built-in Vim command. You'll need to use system() with del and/or rmdir.

      • Christian Brabandt
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
          Hi niva!

          On Fr, 14 Dez 2012, niva wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Is it possible to remove directory from Vim command.
          >
          > I don't see it in the help. Just "delete(" for files.
          >
          > I would like to avoid using system( and call del system command under Seven.

          What was wrong with the answer you got last time?

          regards,
          Christian