Email problem at vim_use AI

  • John Beckett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      You are subscribed to the vim_use mailing list (where I am a manager).

      There is a problem because unwanted mail (spam) is received from
      admin@... by anyone who emails a message to vim_use. See:
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use/msg/d3ca2c71651c3cfe

      Have you set your email to forward mails to an address that is related
      to 139.com? Please let me know if you can do something to fix the
      spam.

      There is no need to reply if you are not forwarding your mail. The
      main purpose of this message is to see if it generates a spam response
      (I am sending the message to about 60 vim_use members). All members
      who are configured to receive mail will receive a message similar to
      this, even regular contributors to the list since they may want to see
      what is happening.

      Thanks.
      John