Vim 2013 calendar available

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hello Vim users,

      I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2013. It prints on one
      sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
      your desk. Well, I suppose it would stand on most things. Although I
      don't recommend placing it on top of your dog.

      It is available in English and Dutch. You can find it on my website:
      http://moolenaar.net/#Calendar

      If you are doing your Christmas shopping on Amazon, please consider
      using the links on this page: http://www.iccf.nl/click1.html
      A percentage of the sales will go to Vim's charity, helping children in
      Uganda,

      Happy Vimming!

      130. You can't get out of your desk even if it's time to eat or time
      to go to the bathroom.