any good vim plugin for Gutenberg EBook?

  • ping
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      as in the title, I'll start a long time reading project.
      while all the fancy formats are available around,
      I still think pure text is the most reliable/flexible format.
      so VIM should be atool again here.
      but is there any good pluginavailable in vim,
      for example , that canat least generate a good side panel index (each
      chapter) ?