Re: Snippet for adding closing parentheses in ultisnips

  • Marco
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 21, 2012
      2012-11-21 SirVer:

      > snippet ( "Brackets" i
      > (${VISUAL}$1)
      > endsnippet

      This basically works. But the expansion has to be triggered with
      <Tab>. The code from my original posting does not need to be
      expanded with <Tab>, the closing brace is added automatically when
      the open brace is typed.

      > I wish people would read the docs before asking on the internet.

      I don't think that comment was necessary.

      Marco

    • Christian Brabandt
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 22, 2012
        On Wed, November 21, 2012 17:51, SirVer wrote:
        > I wish people would read the docs before asking on the internet.

        And I wish, people would read the signature, that is shown at the bottom
        of each message here...

        SCNR,
        Christian