Re: minibufexpl and autochdir setting leads to multiple mini buffers

  • Techlive Zheng
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2012
      在 2012年9月29日星期六UTC+8上午3时28分13秒,Marco写道:
      > 2012-09-28 Ben Fritz <fritzophrenic@...>:
      >

      > Hi Ben
      >

      > > > Is this a known limitation or a bug? I use version 6.3.2.
      >

      > > I assume you mean version 6.3.2 of minibufexpl, since version
      >
      > > 6.3.2 of Vim would be well over a decade old, but 6.3.2 is the
      >
      > > latest version listed at
      >
      > > http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=159 for
      >
      > > minibufexpl. Reading the documentation on that page, it would
      >
      > > appear that script is no longer maintained but that other people
      >
      > > have forked it for further development. You might try one of
      >
      > > those.
      >

      > I used the non-maintained version (actually I never noticed that). I
      >
      > also tried version 6.4.4 from
      >
      > https://github.com/dccmx/minibufexpl.vim, but the problem remains.
      >

      > > Also, what Vim version are you using?
      >

      > 7.3 (2010 Aug 15, compiled Sep 16 2012 04:13:57)
      >
      > Included patches: 1-547
      >

      > Marco

      Hey

      I have continued the developement of MBE for a while, a bunch of github PRs have been merged into the develop branch of my fork of MBE.

      I believe this issue has been fixed in my [develop branch](https://github.com/techlivezheng/vim-plugin-minibufexpl/tree/develop) after some refactorings, please give it a try and let me know if it works.