Macvim and Pyclewn

  • vito
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Has anyone been able to get pyclewn to work successfully with Macvim?

      I was able to successfully install pyclewn (I believe). But whenever I run :Pyclewn from macvim I get:
      The 'Pyclewn' command has been aborted.
      Error: 'pyclewn' cannot be found or is not an executable.

      I also tried:
      :Cfile foobar
      and
      :Cecho
      both of which are returning not an editor command

      Thanks
      -Vito