RE: Mappings, no idea how to use.

  • John Beckett
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2012
      stosss wrote:
      > I did not create this. I have no idea how this works or what
      > key strokes trigger it. Can someone help me understand how to
      > use it? It looks like there are two or three mappings below.
      > Does it go in the .vimrc or somewhere else?

      The first extract you posted comes from:
      http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Search_for_visually_selected_text

      which was mentioned along with your second extract here:
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use/browse_thread/thread/6f7b894aa05c5bb7

      In the latter, I mentioned that the code is from my vimrc, and
      included some usage examples.

      John