Re: Closing HTML tags?

  • Adolfo Olivera
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2012
      Thanks to all for the tips. I guess I'll try installing one of the mentioned plugins.

      On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Ben Fritz <fritzophrenic@...> wrote:
      On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 5:31:00 PM UTC-6, Adolfo Olivera wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      >    I finally figured out how to use omnifunc for php, html, css. My question is: Once I open an HTML tag, is there a way of autogenerating the closing one?

      Using the default HTML omni completion on </ will automatically close the last open tag. E.g. with text "<span>My fun span</" typing CTRL-X CTRL-O will complete to "<span>My fun span</span>". Is this what you're looking for?

      Adolfo Olivera
      15-3429-9743