Re: problems with vimdiff, syntax highlighting and colorscheme's

  • Alan Thompson
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 13, 2012
      I find it easiest to paste the following one-liner into my ~/.vimrc file:

      " Fix the difficult-to-read default setting for diff text
      " highlighting. The bang (!) is required since we are overwriting the
      " DiffText setting. The highlighting for "Todo" also looks nice (yellow)
      " if you don't like the "MatchParen" colors.
      highlight! link DiffText MatchParen

      Alan Thompson