Re: Segmentation fault with fugitive plugin

  • Marco
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
      2012-11-12 Christian Brabandt:

      > I can't reproduce it. I think I saw one patch, that prevents a segfault
      > when using fugitive┬╣ and I believe this was included in 7.3.588┬▓
      >
      > In any case, you want to upgrade to the most recent version of Vim,
      > which is currently 7.3.712.

      I updated to 7.3.712 and I can't trigger the segfault any more.
      Seems as if it has been fixed in the mean time as you said. Thanks
      for the pointer.

      > > fugitive version: 3f703b6e03c4a6f28fa9f520a85374da86efc253
      >
      > I don't even know, what version this is.

      It's from 2012-10-22. Since git and its SHAs is ubiquitous I think
      there's no easy way to refer to a particular version if it's not
      tagged as such.

      Marco