Re: How to "filter" a plaintext pattern in a separate fullpage buffer to work on it separately ?

  • tjg
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012
      @Ben Fritz

      This is very clear
      Thank you

    • sc
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012
        On Thu, Nov 01, 2012 at 01:53:47PM -0700, tjg wrote:
        > Thank you for your answer.

        > If I understand well, I must

        > - first search a pattern, e.g. /Robert
        > - then apply your local expression fold method, here <leader>o

        > Am I right ?

        yes, that's it exactly -- it's very useful

        when done you can restore normality via <Leader>oo

      • stosss
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012
          On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:20 PM, sc <toothpik@...> wrote:
          > On Thu, Nov 01, 2012 at 01:53:47PM -0700, tjg wrote:
          >> Thank you for your answer.
          >
          >> If I understand well, I must
          >
          >> - first search a pattern, e.g. /Robert
          >> - then apply your local expression fold method, here <leader>o
          >
          >> Am I right ?
          >
          > yes, that's it exactly -- it's very useful
          >
          > when done you can restore normality via <Leader>oo

          Trying to learn.

          Okay what is <Leader> or <leader>

          All I found when I ran :h leader

          was these

          *g:html_map_leader
          *g:html_map_entity_leader

          Thanks

        • stosss
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012

            > Trying to learn.
            >
            > Okay what is <Leader> or <leader>
            >
            > All I found when I ran :h leader
            >
            > was these
            >
            > *g:html_map_leader
            > *g:html_map_entity_leader

            sorry found <Leader> when I used :h <Leader>