Re: How to "filter" a plaintext pattern in a separate fullpage buffer to work on it separately ?

  • tjg
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012
      Thank you for your answer.

      If I understand well, I must

      - first search a pattern, e.g. /Robert
      - then apply your local expression fold method, here <leader>o

      Am I right ?

      Thanks again

    • tjg
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2012
        @Ben Fritz

        This is very clear
        Thank you

      • sc
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012
          On Thu, Nov 01, 2012 at 01:53:47PM -0700, tjg wrote:
          > Thank you for your answer.

          > If I understand well, I must

          > - first search a pattern, e.g. /Robert
          > - then apply your local expression fold method, here <leader>o

          > Am I right ?

          yes, that's it exactly -- it's very useful

          when done you can restore normality via <Leader>oo

        • stosss
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012
            On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:20 PM, sc <toothpik@...> wrote:
            > On Thu, Nov 01, 2012 at 01:53:47PM -0700, tjg wrote:
            >> Thank you for your answer.
            >
            >> If I understand well, I must
            >
            >> - first search a pattern, e.g. /Robert
            >> - then apply your local expression fold method, here <leader>o
            >
            >> Am I right ?
            >
            > yes, that's it exactly -- it's very useful
            >
            > when done you can restore normality via <Leader>oo

            Trying to learn.

            Okay what is <Leader> or <leader>

            All I found when I ran :h leader

            was these

            *g:html_map_leader
            *g:html_map_entity_leader

            Thanks

          • stosss
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 2, 2012

              > Trying to learn.
              >
              > Okay what is <Leader> or <leader>
              >
              > All I found when I ran :h leader
              >
              > was these
              >
              > *g:html_map_leader
              > *g:html_map_entity_leader

              sorry found <Leader> when I used :h <Leader>