Re: how use surround.vim

  • Alick Zhao
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:00:38 +0800, 王军 wrote:
      > Hi,everyone
      >
      > I use surround.vim.
      >
      > I want it can do like this:
      >

      > Old:
      >
      > GT_SI <=#`DELAY 0 ;
      >

      > New:
      >
      > begin
      >
      > GT_SI <=#`DELAY 0 ;
      >
      > End
      >

      > How can I do?
      >
      > Thank you !

      After looking through the doc of surround plugin (surround.txt), I think
      you might want to add the following line into your .vimrc:

      let g:surround_45 = "begin \r End"

      Then use ySS- to achive what you want.

      See :help surround.txt for more details.

      Alick

    • 王军
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
        I see its help.
        If let g:surround_45 = "begin \r End",it can be :

        Begin GT_SI <=#`DELAY 0 ; end

        Not:
        begin
        GT_SI <=#`DELAY 0 ;