答复: 答复: who install verilog_emacsaut o.vim? help me

  • 王军
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2012

      I use \a,it prompt:

      And generate  verilog_emacsauto.vim.emacsautotmp

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 6, 2012
        On 07/09/12 07:20, 王军 wrote:
        > I use “\a”,it prompt:
        >
        > And generate ”verilog_emacsauto.vim.emacsautotmp”

        That Chinese sentence on the images means "command not found", I
        suppose, or whatever Windows uses to say that?

        In that case I suppose the script can only be used on Unix-like systems
        (including Cygwin but not Native-Windows), because "rm" (for "remove")
        is what Unix uses for the command known on Windows (and MS-DOS) as DEL
        (or maybe DELETE).

        If God wanted us to be brave, why did he give us legs?
        -- Marvin Kitman

      • Christian Brabandt
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 7, 2012
          On Fri, September 7, 2012 03:33, 王军 wrote:
          > It must install emacs?
          > I uninstall emacs early

          Yes, the script assumes, you have emacs installed and in your %PATH%
          environment. It also makes use of removing files using the unix rm
          command, so open the file and replace each rm call by del.

          You should possible also tell the author (if he is still actively maintaining
          the script) about your issue, so he'll be able to update the script
          for use on Windows (e.g. by using the delete() VimL functions) and to
          also update the documentation for installing the plugin)

          regards,
          Christian

        • 王军
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 7, 2012