Re: extending VIM

  • Tim Chase
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2012
      On 09/03/12 09:46, Nilesh Parmar wrote:
      > Hello Experts,
      >
      > I would like to learn how to extend Vim. Are there any good books or
      > resources I could refer?

      The first place I'd start would be to look through the catalog of
      currently-available scripts[1] to see if there's something similar
      to the functionality you want to create. Then study what the
      existing script(s) does/do, and try to modify. Alternatively,
      depending on how you read, you might want to start at

      :help usr_41.txt

      Hope this helps,

      -tim

      [1]