Help me brush up my first Vim script.

  • Oivvio Polite
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      I've been using Vim for a couple of years now and I've just written my first Vim script that is bit more ambitious than just cutting and pasting stuff I've found googling.

      It's a way to use the CLI task manager Taskwarrior (http://taskwarrior.org) from Vim. I've got some basic stuff working the way I want to and I'll probably manage to kludge through the rest of my wish list. But I have a feeling that I've solved some things in a contorted way and that there must be simpler ways of doing some of the stuff I'm doing.

      If any experienced Vim-scripter could have a look at it and point out some of the most glaring stuff I'd be most thankful.

      The code is here:

      https://github.com/Liberationtech/taskpacifist

      TIA oivvio