vim: conqterm: high cpu if buffer pause for long time

  • ping
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2012
      hi nico/other conqterm users:

      it looks this is quite reproducible.
      let's say I run a long task in conqterm , and for some reason I pause it
      (by entering normal mode). then I forget about it and keep using my PC
      for other works...
      some days later I'll find the CPU high, top shows "telnet" process is
      100% running. I have to find that session out and resume it (by entering
      insert mode), then I got a bunch of cached output from terminal
      (received from the devices that I conqterm in).

      I never run into such an issue without conqterm, any hint of the
      reason/workaround?

      thanks!