Re: Display more characters as one

  • Simon Ruderich
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29 8:32 PM
      On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 11:10:44AM -0700, jachymb wrote:
      > But maybe one more question to this topic, though:
      > Is it possible to create different conceal "classes"? I mean, when I do some
      > syntax mathching with conceal, I have to link the conceal to only one syntax
      > type like this: "hi! link Conceal Operator". But not all things I want to
      > conceal are necessarily opearors. Is there a solution to this?

      You shouldn't link to Conceal. Instead use the conceal argument
      to :syntax, e.g.:

      syntax match hsNiceOperator "\\" conceal cchar=λ

      I'm not sure why the plugin links to Conceal, but it's not
      necessary and everything works fine without it (e.g. the above
      line is enough - it needs 'conceallevel' set to 1 or 2).

      Regards,
      Simon
      --
      + privacy is necessary