Re: It works but it doesn't work

  • Tim Chase
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 29, 2012
      On 06/29/12 16:27, howard Schwartz wrote:
      > I discovered the problem.

      I should have double-checked (I changed domain registrars and my
      domain was messed up for the last 24hr or so. Ditched GoDaddy to
      1&1, but unhappy with how 1&1 handled the DNS transfer </gripe>)
      before I resynced my mail online or I would have seen the other
      replies where it looks like everything got sorted out. Glad you got
      things working.

      -tim