fix procmail syntax file matching

  • stardiviner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2012
      The default system Vim procmail syntax file match folder without including
      backslash and whitespace.
      I hope someone can fix it. (I do not know how to match a backslash and a
      whitespace into [] matching)

      here is the default procmail folder matching. It can not match "Foo\ Bar/Do"
      (has "\ ")
      syn match procmailActionFolder contained "^\s*[-_a-zA-Z0-9/]\+"

      Thanks.

      --
      [ stardiviner ] ^^&^^ {I hate all of you ! Leave me alone}
      IRC(freenode): stardiviner \\ Twitter: @numbchild \\
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2012
        Hi stardiviner!

        On Mo, 25 Jun 2012, stardiviner wrote:

        > The default system Vim procmail syntax file match folder without including
        > backslash and whitespace.
        > I hope someone can fix it. (I do not know how to match a backslash and a
        > whitespace into [] matching)

        Well, simply include it into [], e.g. [a-z \\] will match all lowercase
        word chars plus space and backslash. Note, that you have to escape the
        backslash.

        > here is the default procmail folder matching. It can not match "Foo\ Bar/Do"
        > (has "\ ")
        > syn match procmailActionFolder contained "^\s*[-_a-zA-Z0-9/]\+"

        Write it the maintainer of the file (found at the top of the specific
        syntax file). He will then send an updated version to Bram.

        regards,
        Christian