Re: VIM Showmarks: highlighting entire file, even after being removed

  • Dotan Cohen
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2012
      On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 13:13, Charles Campbell
      <Charles.E.Campbell@...> wrote:
      > Another item - you might want to try removing .viminfo, too.

      Thanks.

      > I haven't had any problems with showmarks, myself.  I suggest clearing up
      >  your problem and trying showmarks again.
      > Did the problem occur after you typed  :ShowMarks  ? That would suggest that
      > it is, indeed, the showmarks plugin causing the problem.

      The problem occurred when I first opened VIM after installing
      ShowMarks. I tried to open the showmarks.vim file itself and the issue
      occurred. I think that I also got a message that ~/.vim/doc/ShowMarks
      (or similar) was now being created.

      --
      Dotan Cohen

      http://gibberish.co.il