/ Jump List

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      I can search for things using / one after the other. However, it seems that going back by using ctrl-o, the jumplist contains the beginning of the file and then each of the search matches. Since I never actually intended for nor saw the cursor go to the beginning of the file, is there any way to stop ctrl-o from going there?

      --

      .