Auto Complete Select first

  • David Gomes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2012
      I'm using an Auto Complete Plugin so that the auto complete pop up shows up without having to use Ctrl+P, but it doesn't automatically select the first option. Is there a way I can make it do it?

      Basically, I just need it to auto select the first option :)

      http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1879 This is the plugin I'm using.

      --
      David Gomes