Re: autoalign and html

  • Cesar Romani
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
      On 30/01/2012 10:04 a.m., Marcin Szamotulski wrote:
      > On 09:51 Mon 30 Jan , Charles Campbell wrote:
      >> Marcin Szamotulski wrote:
      >>> You can check the AutoAlign version (v14i) from:
      >>> http://drchip.0sites.net/astronaut/vim/#AUTOALIGN
      >>>
      >>> Best,
      >>> Marcin

      >> Hello,
      >>
      >> Like Marcin S, I don't see an error with<table> in *.html files
      >> using v14i.
      > I didn't say I don't see an error ;) [I did not try] - this is my
      > personal experience with (Auto)Align plugin to test the most recent
      > version :).
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Marcin

      Thanks Marcin and Chip, it works with v14i. I tried to update AutoAlign
      with GLVS and I thought it'd update to the latest version but it wasn't
      the case.

      Cesar

    • Charles E Campbell Jr
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
        Cesar Romani wrote:
        > On 30/01/2012 10:04 a.m., Marcin Szamotulski wrote:

        > >> Hello,
        > >>
        > >> Like Marcin S, I don't see an error with<table> in *.html files
        > >> using v14i.
        > > I didn't say I don't see an error ;) [I did not try] - this is my
        > > personal experience with (Auto)Align plugin to test the most recent
        > > version :).
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > > Marcin
        >
        > Thanks Marcin and Chip, it works with v14i. I tried to update AutoAlign
        > with GLVS and I thought it'd update to the latest version but it wasn't
        > the case.
        V13 is the latest version released to vim.sf.net. My website has more
        "experimental" versions. Eventually, for example, I will release v14...

        Regards,
        C Campbell