Re: expression register as calculator with floats?

  • pauli baadsager
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2011

      > > Now it works in my GVim as well, the problem turned out to be some
      > > locale settings. I changed system language from en_DK to en_GB and now
      > > the expression calculator works with floats in gvim. Nice! Thanks.
      > > / Pauli
      >
      > Do you mean $LANG in linux? I have got the same issue with pt_BR.UTF8 :/

      I'm running Ubuntu and changed the language settings via GUI's (system
      -> administration -> language support -> Text-tab and selected
      "English (United Kingdom)" instead of my previus). I must admit that
      I'm not sure exactly which changes is made (just that gvim works as
      wanted now), and my $LANG is now "en_GB.utf8" so it seems like your
      right it's a change in $LANG.
      / Pauli