Re: Mapping shortcuts

  • Eric Weir
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 4, 2011
      On Oct 31, 2011, at 6:56 PM, AK wrote:

      > Basically, the idea is, "Are you already a vim expert and
      > know exactly the command you need? Boy, do we have a really
      > great tool to help you find it!"

      I'm impressed with the documentation that's been developed for Vim, but as a near novice that has been exactly my experience trying to use help. I've found the FAQs to often be more accessible.

      Eric Weir
      Decatur, GA
      eeweir@...

      "We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
      we borrow it from our children."

      - Chief Seattle.