Re: Abridged summary of vim_use@googlegroups.com - 7 Messages in 4 Topics

  • Tim Chase
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
      On 10/31/11 03:53, Niels Grundtvig Nielsen wrote:
      > Can't get the full answer from Tim to open this morning ... but I'd turn to
      > grep if I wanted to search across multiple files. Not quite as convenient
      > as "se
      >> Tim Chase<vim@...> Oct 29 10:30PM -0500
      >>
      >> > occurrences/matches within other windows highlighted as I type
      >> > within active window. Please let me know if there is a way to
      >> > do this.
      >>
      >> I don't know of any way to get all windows to perform ...more

      Given that you subject-line reads "Abridged summary", it sounds
      like you need to change your settings (wherever you get your
      access to vim-use) to get full posts rather than abridged
      versions. Alternatively, you can google for the content of the
      message and likely get a couple hits containing the full-text.

      -tim