MacVim windows

  • George Papanikolaou
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      Hi,

      how can I use the whole screen in full screen mode with MacVim in my MacBook Pro?
      and how do I set up default position and sizes of the MacVim window?

      Thank you.

    • Gy├Ârgy Kiss
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
        you just press CTRL-CMD-F in Lion, or the Vim way: :set fu (:set nofu for quit full screen)
        see :h winsize and winpos for positioning.