How omni complete auto popup. Does gcc-code-complete conflict with omnicppcomplete?

  • Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      Hi friends

      I'm trying to use gccsense and gcc-code-assist to do my code
      completion. The home page is:
      http://cx4a.org/software/gccsense/index.html
      But I found questions.

      In the past, I use Omnicppcomplete to do the completion, when I type .
      or -> or ::, the complete list will popup automatically.

      Now, I try to use gcc-code-assist, every thing is done, because when I
      type
      :call GCCSenseDiagnose()
      in vim, it return "Finish". And then I set
      let g:gccsenseUseOmniFunc = 1
      in my .vimrc. But when I type . or -> or ::, there is no response.
      Only if type C-X C-O can it popup the completing list. So is gcc-code-
      complete conflict with omnicppcomplete?

      If so, it doesn't matter. Is there any ways to auto popup the list
      when I type . or -> or ::, meaning that it's time to do some
      completion. Then I can uninstall OmniCppCompletion.

      Many thanks.

      Yours Sincerely
      Stanley Rice