Re: A modern look for gvim (win32)

    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 31, 2011
      On 31/07/11 09:30, Tobbe Lundberg wrote:
      > On Sunday, July 31, 2011 4:10:22 AM UTC+2, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
      [...]
      > > :set go-=e stal=2
      >
      > Nice! I wish I could get a line like that for my open buffers! Much
      > better looking (and uses less space) than something like minibufexpl

      For buffers in windows of the current tab page, there are of course the
      status lines; the non-current windows can be squashed to zero height if
      desired, see http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Window_zooming_convenience and
      scroll down to the line starting "Moved from" (without the quotes).

      I use a custom 'tabline' which prefixes the filename on each tab by
      something like 2:3/7 meaning: "Tab page 2, window 3 of 7". The function
      itself is 34 lines long (but written for legibility rather than sparseness).

      "I can remember when a good politician had to be 75 percent ability and
      25 percent actor, but I can well see the day when the reverse could be
      true."
      -- Harry Truman

      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 31, 2011