Re: Control iTunes from Vim with ViTunes (a vim plugin packaged as a Ruby gem)

  • Daniel Choi
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
      Thanks for reporting -- this is an oversight on my part. 0.1.8 should fix this problem.

      On Sat, Jul 02, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Troels Agerholm <ingatellent@...> wrote:

      from: Troels Agerholm <ingatellent@...>
      date: Sat, Jul 02 04:46 PM +02:00 2011
      to: vim_use@...
      cc: dhchoi@...
      subject: Re: Control iTunes from Vim with ViTunes (a vim plugin packaged as a Ruby gem)

      On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Daniel Choi <dhchoi@...> wrote:
      > Please let me know how it goes.

      Now it works great. Thanks a lot.

      Minor annoyance though: Now the leader \ works for all commands except
      the 'dissmiss vitunes' command (i.e. to dissmiss vitunes I have to
      press ',i', if I press '\i' another buffer with vitunes is displayed).

      I can surely live with that.

      --
      Best wishes
      Troels Agerholm