Re: Control iTunes from Vim with ViTunes (a vim plugin packaged as a Ruby gem)

  • Troels Agerholm
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
      On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Daniel Choi <dhchoi@...> wrote:
      > Please let me know how it goes.

      Now it works great. Thanks a lot.

      Minor annoyance though: Now the leader \ works for all commands except
      the 'dissmiss vitunes' command (i.e. to dissmiss vitunes I have to
      press ',i', if I press '\i' another buffer with vitunes is displayed).

      I can surely live with that.

      --
      Best wishes
      Troels Agerholm

    • Daniel Choi
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
        Thanks for reporting -- this is an oversight on my part. 0.1.8 should fix this problem.

        On Sat, Jul 02, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Troels Agerholm <ingatellent@...> wrote:

        from: Troels Agerholm <ingatellent@...>
        date: Sat, Jul 02 04:46 PM +02:00 2011
        to: vim_use@...
        cc: dhchoi@...
        subject: Re: Control iTunes from Vim with ViTunes (a vim plugin packaged as a Ruby gem)

        Sent from vmail. http://danielchoi.com/software/vmail.html