Re: Improved saving of history in viminfo

  • ZyX
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2011
      Reply to message «Re: Improved saving of history in viminfo»,
      sent 18:30:44 29 June 2011, Wednesday
      by Ben Schmidt:

      It is https://bitbucket.org/ZyX_I/parinfo. No documentation (don't see doc/,
      there is only a template). Options are defined in s:_options
      (https://bitbucket.org/ZyX_I/parinfo/src/e2d95d730b4b/plugin/parinfo.vim#cl-8)
      and are self-explanatory (except for SaveOptions which should not be used at the
      current state).