Re: delete inside parentheses VIM?

  • Ben Schmidt
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2011
      On 29/05/11 1:11 PM, Antonio Recio wrote:
      > "dab" it is useful to remove parentheses and content when cursor is over, I think.
      > But I want to delete all the parentheses and the inside the parentheses with an
      > unique commmand.

      In the whole file?

      This could work if they're not nested and not split across lines:

      I.e. change an opening parenthesis followed by as little as possible to
      get to the next closing parenthisis, into nothing.

      If that's not good enough, but the right kind of direction, I'm sure
      some wizards here can extend it.

      Smiles,

      Ben.