.Net Developer Job Opening - Valencia, CA

  • Makro Tech
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011

      Hi

      This is Vignesh with Makro Technologies, Inc.

      We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500 National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial, Telecom,Government and other industries.

      Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our clients' expectations are our primary objectives.

      Thanks for your time and attention to this e-mail.  Please let me know if you have any candidates available, please find the Job description as mentioned below.

      Title : .Net Developer
      Location : Valencia, CA
      Duration :6 Months

      Responsibilities:
      • Work closely with business representatives and other team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis, design and development of quality technical solutions that align with business and IT strategies and comply with corporate and regulatory standards
      • Direct and participate in the full software development lifecycle
      • Make recommendations towards the development of new systems or reuse of existing systems
      • Work on medium to large, varied and complex projects that require skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge in various business areas
      • Work on multiple simultaneous projects as a project team member and/or as a project lead
      • Coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff

      Required Skills
      • Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related area
      • 7+ years of programming/systems analysis experience
      • Waterfall SDLC experience
      • Ability to be a self-starter in a dynamic and fast paced environment
      • Microsoft technologies, including .Net, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, XML, HTML, JavaScript.
      • Tools: Visual Studio .Net 2008, SQL Server 2000-2008, SVN
      • Database technologies: Microsoft SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
      • Reporting systems: Crystal Reports Server 2008
      • Regulatory software validation experience a plus

      Thanks
      Vignesh
      Sr Talent Acquisation Consultant
      Tel: 973-481-0100  Ext: 3069
      Fax: 973 883 1488
      E mail: vignesh.renikunt@...
      Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/vignesh1 (Accept All Invitations to your's and My Professional Network)
      http://www.twitter.com/Makro_Tech (follow me get Followed back)

      For current openings please visit
      http://jobs.makrotech.com/searchjobs.aspx

      Candidate HelpDesk: 973-679-5005

      Makro Technologies Inc.

      www.makrotech.com

      Corporate Headquarters: New Jersey
      One Washington Park, Suite 1502, Newark, NJ 07102
      Other Offices: Pennsylvania, Illinois, California
      ** Makro is a 3-time INC 5000 company for 2007/2008/2009
      ** Makro is a 3-time FAST 50 firm in NJ for 2005/2006/2007 (by Deloitte)
      ** Makro is a 3-time FAST 500 firm in USA for 2005/2006/2007 (by Deloitte)

    • John Beckett
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
        Makro Tech wrote:
        > ...spam...

        No idea how this got sent. I have just banned the sender and
        removed the post from the archive.

        John